Right now, i am afraiddddX10000 :S
SYF is in less than 10 days!!! i want a Gold (or even btr, w honours!) so bad... More than i want good grades for midyrs i swear. Dance club, we gta work our arses offff! Ready, set, Let's gOooO
+++ 2.4 run later. What more can i say? I m so unfit :( :( :( oh oh but i wna reach under 12mins haiii fat hope la huh what m i thinking!!
alrighty gta snuggle into bed! V loveeee V
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Wo00hoo gold with honours - with all that hard work and crazy effort, I'm sure you guys can make it!!
Elissa
Awwww thx eliiiii tt's rlly encouraging butttt i think we can only get gold at most! hahah
Gotta believe it to do it!
Hello darling anne ,thanks!!! I will try my v best to believe in it love u QT(not only to me ah)!;)
Yeah I know not only to you, My mom also thinks I'm cute. :p
With a dancer like you, Dance can at least attain a Gold la. Hahahaha.
Luvyouuuu Maris!!
Anne: hahahahhaha sure.... :p
Belle: nonsense laaa i v stressed alr hahaha love u too!!
hahah imagine if i were in dance. Gold with honours for sure!
(i refuse to leave my name hahaha)
Post a Comment