FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am still

Photobucket
MY HAIR IS SHORT NOWWW!!! not, hehehehe.That's just PL&I like 2 yrs backkk



I am still dropping a lot of hair. (maybe I should cut my hair like in pic ^)
I am still the only one on Earth (besides my bro) to not have a Facebook acc. (technically, I kinda do. Think they've deactivated it or smth. Bitches. Plus, my com hangs @ FB so no point la huhhh)
I am still not doing anything productive.

& I AM STILL HERE. I would like to think I am of use to the community or society or whatever, but I guess I really am not. But maybe after you read this, you may be determined not to be a lazybummm like me, so I am useful somehow! k k bullcrap...

Detention + Lit night tmr. Both dreading and looking forward to. Can't wait for the weekend srsly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! School is tiring :{ but Ben+2T11 make school all worthwhile

k BYE FWENS I LUBCHUZ

8 comments:

nicole cheryl alexis tay said...

so you mean im not making school worth while for you? ):

Marissa Lim said...

Omg of cos u do:} thx so much 4 the comb and the advice!!! U r awesomeeee

Love yaaaaa

Anonymous said...

haha hey:D i know i make your day the most besides ben. haha chem lessons ftw!

Marissa Lim said...

awww :) did you realise, chem lessons always laugh laugh laugh then chem lect is like deadddd. hahah!

Jazy said...

HAHAHAHA I make your day too, especially on dance days :D
hee hee love you too marissss <3

Anonymous said...

hehehehehehehe. you look nice in short hairrrrr!

Marissa Lim said...

jazz: yes you doooo. hahah see u real sooon! love

anon: thx thx. would love to have a pixie hairdo someday but doubt that'll ever happen hahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA ANON IS ME LA! RGA LA! :D