FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, February 22, 2008

Last day of orientation 02 tomorrow. Half of us are going to ECP for more games! Then get back to school for Finale nightttt. FUOCO HOUSE!!! Gonna win it all:} Oh I bought 3 cans of hairspray just now for the IG with Gwen. Yeh yeh, yehhhh kul hair kul hair

Ok, I'll go now. Laters!

I miss FTTs.
?alone feel you

do

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

M!!!!!! i misssss you toooo!
guess who :D

Marissa Lim said...

lova u chin;D imyyy

Anonymous said...

HELLO! MARRISSA LIM! :D
haha.
FUOCO HOUSE ROCKS MAN!
I've no idea why Solar won -.-
and and and and and
Fuoco is the new vulgar (:

Marissa Lim said...

hi teressa;D yeahhhh hahaha 'cos its like every year, yellow house wins! so i think they were trying to keep up w that tradition! and i think bro paul also sit down there and bochaupppp. haha

Miss Fernandez said...

HELLO.

Marissa Lim said...

hiiii natfern! how was washing up that day? poor thing laaa