FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Can you feel the loveee

HI ALL

I'm back! So sry for the major lack of updates .. Just couldn't find the time (and energy/patience etc.) to. So here goes. ALL IN ONE! (if my patience persists..)

Chinese New Year


Like any other year, I go over to my great-grandma's house in the morning! Then to my grandma's (dad's side) place. And that's where all the fun is! CNY at grandma's= cousins= gambling!! Yeahhh love my cousins (&money) Pichas! (sry the pix gotta be small, got a lottt!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
yeauh my bro pimpin' ..
Photobucket
Photobucket
on our way to gr-grandma's place (didn't take any pix there!)

Grandma's place:
Photobucket
ahma!!!!
Photobucket

Me: Hey meggie, do your funny face!
SHE'S SUPER ADORABLE (eventho i'm not a big fan of kids..but gotta love this one)
Photobucket
Delia (front), Desiree (back)!
Photobucket
Louisaaa
Photobucket
Natalie & Stephie!
Photobucket
Samantha! Cousin I'm closest to:}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Kimberly & Dillon playing Wii!
Photobucket
hahaha bo-gay!! Cute
Photobucket
sis, she's obvioussssly disgusted at your face
Photobucket
Photobucket
bro with gf, Melissa!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ALL THE COUSINS!

2nd/3rd day (didn't take many pix):
Photobucket
Photobucket
toldcha, gotta love this girl!
Photobucket
Photobucket
ew Alicia! She was pulling it out from her throat
Photobucket
she'll totally own you at tennis.
Photobucket
hahaha they created a character for me!
Photobucket
pretttttty Delia
Photobucket
omggggggg hahaha 10 yrold, weighing at 62kg, DILLON (i bully most). Delia&Dillon are siblings! Cannot belive right hahah
Photobucket
Photobucket
them playing mahjong. addictive!!!
Photobucket
2nd time! Childrens' table
Photobucket
Nat's b'day celebration!

This year's CNY is ... fun? But idk. Like I think, every year is! So.. hahah hope everyone had fun too:}

CNY visit with Manfy&Co.



Bratz! (full)


Aiya I'm too lazy to go into detail about this hahaha. NEXT!!

(monthly) Prata Party (PP)


Photobucket
where we always go!
Photobucket


V'Day

No valentines for the Bratzzz so we all decided to hang out together. All the Singletons! Together with Alex. Funnn. Then met Shah&Ruth. Wanted to watch a movie, but everything was booked! Ended up at Siglap (?!!?!) for dinner.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
@GJ's outside Cine. Manfy's vday's gift to us!


Photobucket
@Siglap's Cafe Cartel. awww sweet hahah
PhotobucketPhotobucket
yay ugly faces rulezzz

otw home!

Phewwwww i'm done! Finally yayyy! I've been wanting to blog all of these since eons ago.

Anyways, posting results are out! A BIGGG welcome to those coming to CJC! You'll definitely (confirm stamp plus chop with heart-shaped sticker) have a rocking good time (but sadly, not as fun as 01's!)

And oh, I think CJC's v popular and good (10-sci, 11-arts!) now! I saw sooo many people queueing up to appeal and those who want to appeal back in again. Awesumzzz
CJ Is the place to be:} wo ai wo de xue xiao

Gdnight, gdday. Can't wait for O2 Orientation tmrrr!

No comments: