FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, December 22, 2007

"There's no room for Jesus"

I went for my parents' x'mas church party just now. Opened my heart a little. There's this man, Gilbert Tan. Amazing. He sings and composes. Kind of famous! Paints beautifully with his mouth (he's paralysed). He composed a song called "There's no room for Jesus" and he talked about how he 'walked' down the streets of Orchard and he can't seem to find the true meaning of Christmas. I guess he's right. Look at Orchard today. Nicely decorated with bright lights and reindeers, nutcrackers, ballerinas and x'mas trees of course etc etc. But where are the signs of the birth of Jesus? I'm not a Christian or Catholic really. But I think this is really ironic..
I DIGRESS. The buffet there was soooooo good. I think I ate too much at one go ...

OH OH OH I met this 8yrold boy there. What a cutsieeeee:) I got his e-mail!!! My brother was like, "Why are you picking up a boy half your age?!" Hey, I'm not! I like making friends!

Anyways, I went out with the Bratz yesterday. To Cold Rock! Then to town.


Photobucket
Clockwise: M's, C's, T's, A's

That's all hahaha. Go to T's blog for all the pix + vids! I'm so lazy and blogger/photobucket doesn't wanna co-operate well with me so yeaaah I've had enough!

Ooh I think I'm going for C's church x'mas party tomorrow @10.30 (SO EARLY!!!). Wow another one.. But, more food?? HELL YEAHhhHhh

A classic maxes' MSN conversation:

Supersonic Overdrive says (10:54 PM):
i'm so bored.
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:54 PM):
can you buy me a ribena/
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:54 PM):
my mom bought the biggest bottle
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:54 PM):
damn shiok
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:55 PM):
......
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:55 PM):
give me some
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:55 PM):
CAN

Supersonic Overdrive says (10:56 PM):
OMGXZXZX !
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:56 PM):
you the bombzzzzzzzzz
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:56 PM):
when!
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:56 PM):
hahaha
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:58 PM):
HAHAHA
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:58 PM):
but it's syrup!!
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:58 PM):
nevermind la !
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:58 PM):
hahaha
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:58 PM):
...
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:59 PM):
all that hype for nothing!
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:59 PM):
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:59 PM):
wah seh !
Supersonic Overdrive says (10:59 PM):
i wanna pee now seh !
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (10:59 PM):
tell me for?!?!
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (11:00 PM):
GO PEE LA
Supersonic Overdrive says (11:00 PM):
ok !
Supersonic Overdrive says (11:00 PM):
hahaha.
marixxa ☺☻☺ says (11:00 PM):
wow.
Supersonic Overdrive says (11:01 PM):
shiok

Yup.. weird BFFs (more like ChuaYongQuan he himself only. Don't kill me yq, I love you!! HAHAH)

Cya

1 comment:

Marissa Lim said...

adam brown: whoever you are ... I do not diet! oh good lord, i mean if u do, pls stop. Idk why people deprive themselves of good food. I MEAN live life to the freaking fullest!!! Hahahaha ok I'll stop.