I came back from JB about an hour ago. I know, JB, again?!!? With mom this time. Oh and her church friends. Total: 4 adults, 1 teenager. But I didn't feel "out". Maybe I have truly and finally grown up(err, like about time already?). Shoppingggg! Grocery shopping was the best part. Ahh glorious food. Then dinner. Ow, my tummy was hurt. Too full. Know why? Those 4 adults kept feeding me with chicken (I had almost half of the whole damn thing. Now that's a lot of chicken) ... that it's not even funny.
X'MAS IS SOON. I can't believe this, so fast?? Doesn't feel like X'mas is here in 6 days! 6. 6. 6. 6. 6! 6 is an extremeeeeely small number. And I think X'mas (or eve?) this year would be spent with the FTTs. Freaking awesome! OH and Niclove's sweet 16 partaye's on the 30th:) This month is going to be helluva Fun time. PLUS I'm watching swan lake tomorrow!! Yeahhhhh festive spiritttt burning bright..
as;fj 2041i5401i0sm cxc ;;;;;;;; Gossip Girl EPI 11 IS OUT!!!! gtg gtg gtg gtg gtg gtgwwwwatch it! bhuuaaai
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
EH. IM ONLY INVITING 4A LAH. LATER PEOPLE FROM OTHER CLASSES OR ANYWHERE ELSE THINK THAT I DIDNT INVITE THEM!
you are so FOC btw. and in this case, C stands for Crap. zzZzZzz im bored shitzx
Post a Comment