Merry merry merry merry Christmas, all! (Sorry this came beyond late.)
X'mas eve. I happened to be in town with A. Met bff and friends in town at night and did the countdown there. Town was crazy. Literally no space to walk. Spray spray spray the foam foam foam. Nige is soooooooo annoying ugh!!! Then to Chomp2 to eat. Then to A & I to Manfred's place with his friends. Reached home at 9am?
X'mas day. I slept from 9am-5pm. And that Bryane just had to call me for pool and dinner with his friends .. Alright so I went and left at 9plus. Had to go home and get ready for Homeclub. Argued with my mom bla bla bla reached there at like 12+? Sry A & T, for making yall wait so long. Stupid Manfred! He told me the day before that our entries would be free. But noo .. Hahah but it was fun! Left Homeclub at about 3+. Then to Kembangan for Raimah (some prata place) with Manfred and friends. Stayed there till 6+. 3 of us caught the train home. Reached home at 7plus. Woke up at 11 and went out with mom to visit Grandma then went to shop. I can't believe I'm still surviving on a 3hr sleep..
I'm working with bff and Nige tmr from 8am-10pm. Lido's Isetan. Good luck to us. Pls come down and "support" us. Can bring down some banners or shoulder/legs massager or anything of that sort which could potentially perk us up in anyway. Kthxlove
PS// sorry for the abrupt sentences/monotony of this post. I think this is due to the lack of sleep. Crrrrannkkkyyyyy ah I think I'm gonna sleep by 10.30 nonono I MUST if not I'd look like a zombie tomorrow then Isetan would lose all its customers. But nahhh, there's a sale tomorrow and Singaporeans wouldn't miss that for the world.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HELLOLOVEDONTBESOCRANKYSCHOOL'SSTARTINGSOON.YAY(?)
EHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY "YAY" BEFORE THE (?). IT DISAPPEARED!
HAHAHA YEH CAN'T WAITTTT orientation's gonna be so fun hawhwhhahahah
HELLO GFF,DONT YOU DARE NOT KNOW WHO I AM!hahahaha.
HI GFF AKA MANFREDWU AKA IDIOT OF THE CENTURY. scram!!1 hahaha kidding
Post a Comment