Ok back to main point of post. (read the beginning of previous post first! Or you might just want to jump right ahead to T's blog. Much more detailed + organised than mine!)
Tried taking retarded pictures to print out hahaha
heyyy the original soulmates' pic made it to the wall!
wowww our mouths just can't get any bigger than this
sigh, another two top model wannabes
now high jumper wannabes
ok la, me too
we were srsly lost
ugliest/retarded-est T can get!
WARNING: Take your children away from the screen NOW!!!
-
-
-
-
-
HAHAHAHA I am so ugly hahahaha this face is almost believable!! I don't think I'll ever get married after this goes onto the WWW..
15/12/07
Met BFF and friends @ Cityhall. Walked aimlessly in Marina Sq. Sighhh haha then met S and Ruth for dinner @ Kenny Rogers, yummmz. Then to arcade and then to esplanade's rooftop!
they tried doing my famous face HAHAHA jkjk
emo (except Ruth!)
we saw a ghost.. really.
just tryna act innocent ...
Ruth + Me: "EW, bhagat?!"
Nicely done, Ruth!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA I cnt get over this!!!
That's all folks! Phewww I've uploaded too many pictures for a day.. terrrah!xx















































1 comment:
hahaha the whole FTTs are talented and all shit damn funny but true. hahahaa
Post a Comment