FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Miss


















(henna I got @ lil india! It's been only 6 days and it's super faint already. To actually believe that the girl said that it'll last 2 whole weeks! Cheat my $$munneh$$)

Currently: BROKE and Missing the FTTs. (psst, ALL of them are away leaving my poor abandoned soul in this dangerous city) Spirit lifted though, out of all these deprivation 'cos I finally met bff today! Gosh that sweetpea bought me a $30+ oil-blotter from Japan. "Hey I just wanna protect you from the weather in Singapore!" or something like that. HAHAHA super funny. But awww (L)X3 THANKS much #1! Anws, I've finished watching You know you love me, XO XO, Gossip Girl online ytd or smth like that. Reeeeaaallly good. Is there a season 2? I can't find!! :@:@:@

They're (angie, shah, tina) gna be back on the 2nd (idk about chin who's in what, Vietnam?!) while Robot's gna be back on the 4th. Till then, thank God for BFF who never fails to SOS!! I think I'll go job-hunting with him tomorrow. Or am I going to east coast? Either which, WE BOTH NEED JOBS desperately. So young and already so broke. Sighhh. Penny-less children:( Hopefully we'll work tgt or something. At least that'll make working much more interesting! I still wanna be an ice-cream scooper! So that now and then, I can have some ice-cream when no one's looking. B&J's? Oh I enquired at the outlet @ Vivo but they said they want long-term workers blablayadayada ... AH and there's Gloria Jean's Coffees outside Cine that I realllly kinda wanna work at but guess what? STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION goooodnessss by the time it's done, I am pretty sure school has started.

Till my laziness decides to escape to take a breather, cya, don'teverwannabeyahahajustkidding!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry im going to break your heart but Gossip Girl's only going to air till episode 13, instead of the orginal 22! Because of the strike. (and no there is no season 2 -.-) hahaha HI ARE WE HANGING OUT ON MONDAYYYY! :D

Marissa Lim said...

Hi stephhhh! Oooh I see sad la stupid strike:(

YES MONDAY!!! Hahah set the date/time soon kkk

Anonymous said...

I just found out the strike ended today hahaha yay more grey's anatomy okkkkk text you on sunday xoxo