because there was nothing in there but you."
I'm a baddd vegetarian. Well er actually, a only-on-fridays vegetarian(I made a pact with my dad). I mean it was all going well at the beginning today! I had rice with potato and cabbage plus samosa(good stuff!) for recess. Then for lunch, it started to go abit hay-wire. I had cheese prata but with vegeterian curry. Here comes the bad part > I had fishball noodles for dinner. FISHBALL. I totally forgot about the whole being a vegeterian part oops! I know its not entirely made from fish. But at least there are traces of fish. Fish paste? Enough said. I feel soo guilty. Let's start proper next friday! I can't wait:) Vege. Is. Life.
Today, I felt like a nice sister so I bought my sister this Doraemon pouch.
Me: "You like it? Eh, you have to use it!!"
Sister: "Ya I will. To put pads, hahah."
Me: ":@!!!"
So much for being nice..
Kk, I have this sudden urge to cut my fringe. Bye!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hahah pads. cute lah she.
Anonymous: Whozzzat?
whozzzat is me. (: POST POST.
OKAY THATS NIC HAHAHA HI!!!
Post a Comment