FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Marianne, Marcella, FoongChin, Atheena, Shahilia, me



I really don't feel like blogging in detail/upload more pictures about "SYF Nite" that was held in school on friday. Some other time, maybe. All I know is that it was quite a blast & Gooood job, Tina! And very sickening because 70% of the people who went were wearing black skinny jeans! See how "Everyone looks the same"? I'm not saying I don't like black skinny. In fact, I own a pair of it myself. But the fact that almost every girl dressed the same(with tight top and long-chained necklace), was kinda overwhelming. Guess we all lack a sense of orginality these days.

I think the 7% GST increase thing is taking a tad bit too serious. I went to Macs just now(was wearing green! Support "Live Earth"!), thinking of buying myself a 50c ice-cream. Yknow, the one with the yummy cone .. ok everyone knows it's called the "50c ice-cream".

Me: "Can I have um, one 50c ice-cream?"
Cashier: "Er, it's now 60c."
Me: "Oh, hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahaaha!"

"60c ice-cream" as its nickname doesn't sound that appealing/yummy anymore.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've got style man! haha

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous: Ehhh? Who's that!

Anonymous said...

Err Pl i was kinda wearing skinny jeans on friday -.- hahahaha love you still!

Marissa Lim said...

s: Hahaha but you don't dress like how the others do! (L) u 2

Anonymous said...

Awww hahah and no it's Haydeb Christensen! Cute right hahah love you!

Anonymous said...

nicole tay is a stupid girl who does stupid things and somehow regrets it later.

Anonymous said...

haha. I'm zhi hui didn't left my name haha but i didn't say anything about Nicole.

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous: Hahaha Hi zhihui! Thanks anyway!

Anonymous said...

:D (zhihui)