Chinese oral today. Bottom line is, my decisions never fail to lead me to horrible situations/circumstances. How could I have let myself be blinded by a mega-cute oldie???? I. Need. Help. Speaking of which, I love oldies(K). (I'd much rather them than urgh-annoying little kids, so I've already worked it all out.. 10-15years down the road, you'll see me being single/married with no kids/working at an old folks' home. Okayyy maybe not)
I caught abit of Saw3 just now and it sureeeeee made my day.. not
I think we're all in need of retail therapy before we seriously start studying, (here goes, like any other typical "kiasu" young Singaporean adult....) THE GSS IS HERE! KudosX3 to June, in which I've got to catch up with ballet & much-anticipated outings to attend! Love PL TinaMarcePlAngie Steph Super 4Agalz aw they're all love and I can't wait!!:-)
(P.s SUPER, YOU BETTER COMMENT. THERE'S "A LOT OF SPACE". Surprise!!!)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


21 comments:
HERE YOU GO :) And please stop teasing .. you know ! hahhaa
HAhaah there's no need to leave space for anyone hahah & maybe I will, maybe I won't. It's fun teasing.. no??
hey love. im free on 15 after mock, 18 or 19 and and 21 after mock. yeah lets go F4. hahah you know people're thinking that F4 is like the chinese band, the zxzzxz one wo0oorRXZx. so anytime you're free okay. AND AND SHOPPING TOO PLEASE. love dateeeee i cant wait. OOH IT EVEN RHYMES! hahha.
21st!! Set, let's gooooo!! Will F4 still be showing by then?
yeah it opens on the 14th. hahah i feel so cheena just saying F4. ew xzxzxzx. like those lians pushing and shoving their way through to see F4 with posters in one hand and a black permanent marker in the other. why black? i've no idea.
YAYYY IM FIFTH TO COMMENT! do i get a prize?
YeSsss, well deep down, we're all LiAaNxx~ HAHA YOU SURE DO HON, A HUG FROM ME??? HAHAHA Mondayyyy ok.
Love ya!
I REALISED LOVE, YOUR COMMENTS ARE ALL SHORT. short is a no no.
omg monday FOUR FREAKING HOURS OF CHEMISTRY. not to mention, i've chem tuition after. oh me God. save me love. ahhhhhhhhhhh. [*drowns]
marissalimjiayan.
SHIT ITS SO OBVIOUS ITS ME. OKAY I SHALL WAIT FOR SOME TIME TO PASS AND THEN POST AN ANONYMOUS COMMENT.
hehehhh just you wait me and my evil plan shall RULE THE WORLD. mwhahahahhahahahhaha.
i realised, im so annoying.
i shall leave now.
shall tsunami some other time.
love you love.
HAhaaha you're so cute I love you 2
Wow you have a long list of ppl to love huh!! Hahaha. Eh this time you plan the outing ah!!
Hi Ah lian, but seriously you cant be one and you know why. Must learn the kawaii nehx poses, loled. But it is pointless. Btw, I noticed you are trying very hard to use a totally different situation to decribed another. But hais...
What make what fun of my galffwens all!
GP: Hahahaha no you know I can't plan for nuts!
anonymous/ahbeng: Errr you should be both of "them" right? Anyway, I don't quite get what you are saying. See you arnd
As usual, marissa lim with her interesting comments. hahahaha
anonymous: Hi Neofriend!!
Wth, how come I use ''anonymous'' also got ppl want to impersonate? Wa lao!!! Cant they be original or something!!! Like soooo
What comment? Who?
Errr everybody, just start using your real name?
Post a Comment