No school today! Spent my morning jogging with my sister then to Jurong Point.. for fun. Ended up stocking up our junk food supply at home. Came home, watched telly, slept till 7. I can't go on like this anymoreeeeeeeee:-( There's this SS workshop lesson tmrw and well.....
Gtg, deal or no deal.


15 comments:
Love that phrase, you. If its really for who I think it is.
Love ya!
Hello pl, you seem oh so mysterious which is so hot! hahaha in your face _____ hehe. Lovees (:
HAHA YOU GALZ!!! (L)X1000000000 yu both!!!
omgzwtfzlaz.
i cant believe you jogged to jurong point?
youre like so unfit please!
HEre comes those nameless people agains... Haiz. Like they are so fit please. Ignorants.
I bet my Pl is much fitter then you biyotch, get a life huney. Love you plll
1st anonymous: HAHA I KNOW ITS YOU BEN. & HIII I BET IM MORE FIT THAN YOU! MWAHHAH
Amet & 2nd anonymous(PL): Errrr he's my friend! No worries, he teases all the time hahah
And to make it clear, I did not jog to Jurong Point! I jogged, came home, and left for jurong point via a bus hahaha
HAHAHHAH I SHALL FOLLOW THIS ANONYMOUS TREND OF TAGGING. LOL WTH. ANYWAY ANYWAY I FOUND OUT ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKED YOU BEFORE. THE PERSON EVEN TOLD ME DIRECTLY OKAY!!! YAYY THAT MAKES LIKE 193873475274849928171 PEOPLE IN TOTAL. (:
LOVE YOU LOVE. 21ST!
it is 21st right. damn i forgot. i wanna go to your place on the 15th. LETS PRACTICE MATHS.
anonymous: HAHAHA HI LOVE!! You're crap, srsly! & NOOO we'll go to YOUR place on the 15th! YessssssshHHhh! Math it is :-)
I see you are TRYING to study? ...
Now can use ''math'' already, TRYING to sound american mans.
Also got use Yesh somemore. Lika totallay crossed the official borders.
Marissa, i just rolled my eyes hahaha you don't have to be a genius to guess why haha & che, i thought that anonymous was so totally bitching about you :/ hahaha oh & guess what remember i painted my nails wellll i bit it all away so most of the nail polish is gone -.- hahah gross. Miss you love you haha
mock's in erm three days time. WHOOOPEEEE. not. but but my place is so far in and and have to walk alot and my house is super boring plus my room's super tiny. i wanna go your place cause i might want to erm _____________________. i'll tell you later. :D
FUNGUS'S COOKIES MADE ME FAT.TER. ):
i swear she poisoned us. now it seems like we're all addicted to maths. OKAY MATH. math lah math. i didnt know math was american amet. so maths is singaporean? REEEEEALLLY?!!
oh well im still stuck at bukit panjang govt high. i'll be at catholic high by tonight. i promise. gosh people might think im schoolvisiting.
OKAY LONG ENOUGH COMMENT. gee i can even blog about my day here. omg mocks.faints. no poetry right. everyone's asking that.
<3
posted at:
so you going or not. tuesday. HURRY HURRY DECIDE. then i can decide too.
Post a Comment