Yay Ive got new mobile Samsung D520 how blissful ask me for the new number if you want it old number still in use tho
& to those OBM girls in Lumut building up their leadership qualities confidence yada etc etc etc have funnnnn while the rest of us the obviously lazy pigs who cannot be bothered about increasing our moral values and all stay in sunny Singapore having mmmm so yummy food yum
Hahahahahaha ok no seriously enjoy yourselves for a full 11 day camp omgawwwwd poor kids
eeeeee im still addicted to Show Stopper help somebody stopppp me
& I need to stop being such a slacker and seriously touch on my assignments NOW
To end off with my post this time I shall introduce you to the cutest slash sweetest lovebirds ever BEHOLD
RACHEL&ADAM
& ADAM IS DOUBLE CUTENESS I SWEAR
Sighhhhhhhhhh oh how he blows my mind absoloutely love his dressing small tee small tee
Alrightie gdbye peace sorry im way too lazy to put in any punctuation hahaha




No comments:
Post a Comment