- I cut my hair again. (Sounds like awfully bad English! I-cut-my-hair. Weeeeeird. Oh btw it looks kinda different now)
- I'll never go shopping with my mom ever again.
- Have yet to touch on hols assignments/prepare for Amath mock exam
- I miss my 3 fav. girls. (YES that's you galzzz, Tina, PL & Nic!)
- Oh yes like check out my new background yo! Credits to Charlotte Loh! (but I kinda disrupted the whole font, font colour etc etc? Ogoodlord, have mercy on me. I need to get some insights on good HTML. Hate this font, F.Y.I)
- Did my friendster profile. (looks abit screwed tho! But ahwells, I feel accomplished. Have I mentioned? I reallllllly lurrrrrrrveX100 to feel accomplished! It's like The spirit.)
- Current song addiction: Show Stopper - Danity Kane. (sssheesh I know it's a senseless song)
- & (finally) OVER FAR AWAY!!!
- Okay I should stop yapping & end here.
- Laters y'alllzZzz!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Hardcore random!
I haven't been posting in like aAaaAages. Ok maybe not. It's just that I feel like I've been on a looong hiatus? So here's some nonsense you might actually find interest in (not!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment