I fell pretty sick this morning, I think I had gastric flu. Ran to the toilet twice to vomit, one right after "Teachers. please take attendance" during morning assembly and second during the Lit lesson. I vomited all my breakfast out, gross!! Regine accompanied me to the canteen during Lit to get myself hot milo, thanks Reg! Got panadol from Kelly, there was still this sharp sharpppp pain in my head. Wanted to go down to the sick bay but sadly, it was closed. Didn't wanna go home 'cos there was class photo-taking(and they just HAD to take class photo today when I looked so pale like a ghost and my hair was all over the place). Slept throught half of bio and only woke up to take down notes, Mrs Leong understood. By recess, was feeling much better, guess the panadol really helped. Didn't do ballet but sat down and watched the lesson, but really felt like doing pointe work tho.
LTT's crankyyyy, I forgot to take my 3B textbook out from my locker before her class and she made those who forgot to bring write a 100word essay on reason behind this. How very stupid. I'm writing it now and I'm trying to be as long winded as I can, repeating the same words.
The Japanese girls from the exchange programme are so happy-go-lucky! And I love the way the wear their Summer uniform, sexy. And guess what, my father actually wanted me to host one of the girls, omggg mission impossible.
Got back 3 papers today, they were all ay-ok I guess ... Lit was quite horrifying while Hist was not bad and Emath too(!!wowww).
Alrighty enough of my nonsense, see ya & stay healthy!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, August 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment