FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Over

Mood: Semi-delighted :)
Song: Lodon Bridge - Fergie

CA2's over, it passed me by like a really quick breeze or something. After the collection of the last paper today, which was Chemistry, I expected my classmates to all go "WOOHOO" or do some form of celebration like jumping around. But instead, they all looked so worried and unhappy? Anddd I was like some kind of alien, the only one beaming, saying happy phrases all to myself. I THINK MY CLASSMATES LOOKED UNHAPPY AS THEY DIDN'T TEST US ON THOSE WE'VE MEMORISED SO BADLY ON, so pissy okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk that God____ and his megawatt 'compact butt' ...

After school, waited for PL(!!) to finish her Summary, went to town for lunch with Atheena & her, shopped for PL, tina went home, PL and I watched The Break Up (We cried so much 'cos it was sooooo sad but the whole show was only filled with arguments after arguments non-stop and they speak at 90km/h as well) And I swear I was getting annoyed with PL and her f-words, I even threatened to break ties with her if she continued! But oh well PL being PL will never leave her f-words alone 'cos she thinks "it's so f**king nice to pronounce". I'm developing killer abs when I hang out with ther, if you get what I mean.

Holymacolycheescake! Flag day tomorrow at Causeway Point, grrrr Woodlands, so far!! It was actually at Orchard MRT. But oh wellsssss I'm happy as it'll be NON-homeroom system until the end of this term! CHEERSCHEERSCHEERSCHEERSCHEERS (what a haphaphappy note to end this post off with, haaa haaa)

Cheers again! Peace out brudderrrrrrs and sistaaaaas, cya *shrugs-giggles-shrugs*

No comments: