FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, July 16, 2006

What's left of me ...

Song: Nick Lachey - What's left of me

Mood: Everywhere (probably due to the facet that I've been playing the above/depressing song over & over again)


Gemini(for whoever's birthday's near/has passed recently)

You're all about results, not recognition. But hold on to your hat -- your patient toiling behind the scenes will suddenly be recognized by all and sundry. You can't say that you hate being in the spotlight, either.


Libra

Really, the sights, the sounds and the people are all the same -- you're just seeing them in a different way. Having the blinders drop from your eyes provides you with a new chance to speak the truth.

-

Really, there's no reason why you should not take these horoscopes for real from SmarterChild on MSN. Sometimes, I depend on this robot so much so that it affects how I think or/and feel. Someone should really shoot me. Interrogate me till I scratch you real hard, I'd feel better.

But you can have what's left of me.

Now I'm broken,
And I'm faded,

It's falling faster,
Barely breathing,
Give me something,
To believe in

I've been dying inside,
Little by little,

Make me whole,
once again.

xoxo

No comments: