Tuesday
Math-
We had to take pictures of similar & congruent objects around the school for Fungus' class. All patng's wonderful idea.
Some:


OH do you want to see how Fungus looks like?!

*Note how front I'm seated in her class & so, I have a MEGA clear view of her, everyday.. omgeez.
Chem-
Practical that was superbly troublesome.

3A clearing up cum slacking.

Chem lab partner, Vineeta!

Ariel, Vinee
Lit-

Kell'y's head is huge. Look! SHANKAR, who talks at 90km/h. Can you see?

The very distrated pure Lit girls.

My messy JLC book with Nic's twist sign & my thumb, random.

My favvv girl. You see, we're seated right at the back = not paying attention & snapping instead


"Be happy, be gay, according to Nicole Tay!" -Nic

Atheena & I, heading home after the long search for a dress.
-
Alright, enough of pics, lets move on.
Plan for tomorrow:
- School ends at 12.30pm(!!!) tomorrow, all thanks to the Musical!
- Shopping (find for the purrfect dress)
- Leave at 5+ from shopping
- Head for HDB Hub Toa Payoh where the Musical is held at
- Change into Baju Kurong(spl?)
- Tend 3A's traditional game, Congkak, stall.
- Leave at 8+
Recently, I've been on a "diet" for this week which only applies to breakfast & lunch.
I'm tired and my fav girl, nic, is sad (she misses someone, aw!)
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment