FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Yesterday & today - Happenings.

Yesterday

Had SYF practice during school hours at National Stadium. SK2 rocked! SJI & STC ;D After that, dismissed from school at 2. Went with Atheena to town, she left after I met my friend, BKWQ. We watched Over The Hedge! Not bad, funny and cute. But it wasn't as good as Madagascar or Shrek. Hmmm. Then went for bowling. Was so exhausted after all that SYF dancing at the end of the day.
I likeeee yesterday! :)

Today

98.7 school tours came to our school together with the local band, Ronin. Justin Ang and Young hosted, they were coolioz. Then we had the selection of a DJ thing. I can't believe A*u*h* won!! *Meditates* Ok, so like her prize is superb la! She had a gift bag, containing of 5 CDs, MTV t-shirt, keychains.. Yadayada. I could have gone up on stage and just say "HI, I'M MARISSA" and win something like that too! Damn. Plus, she gets to go to the radio station at 98.7 and be a DJ for 1hr on "take control". I can't believe she's actually gonna represent our school. It's -_-. Oh by the way, Ronin's concert was cool. Very emo though.

Had Lit lesson after school from 2.45 - 4.30. It was nutssss, we covered the WHOLE of Act 4! I was dying, I swear. She was talking so fast that it felt like as if it was a fast forward of whatever she said.

Oh and after the lesson, we found a 98.7 gift bag outside the library! Nic and I went to check it out. Inside of it - IPOD MINI(OMG!!), CLICK 5 CD, MTV SHIRT, COLD PLAY KEYCHAIN. One of the contestants from the contest left it there, how dumb! So we decided, Nic would take the CD, and I would take the IPODMINI(OMG!!). Then Celine & Limsingh came. Celine wanted to CD too while Singh wanted the t-shirt. After much rationalisation and with our hearts that are made of gold, we decided to return it to the General Office :
DAMN, I could have gotten an IPODMINI(OMG!!) just like that! *Snaps. So whoever the gift bag belongs to, you better bloody thank us for finding and returning it.
I went back home and told my bro about the IPODMINI(OMG!!) and he went psycho. "MARISSA!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST TAKEN IT LA!!!! DAMN STUPID LA!" (something like that..)
.
. (after much of his psyched-up rubbish)
.
"I HAVE NO CONSCIENCE ONE LA. TOO BAD FOR THE PERSON ANYWAY, FINDERS KEEPERS, LOSERS WEEPERS!"

Wow, if the world is filled with people like him .. It'd be total chaos! Ok sorry bro, I know you're gonna read this, hahaha. And you know what he said? "Now I read your blog everyday."
AS:LCSJ#$%!%R@#% WHAT!?!?! Scram brudder, scrammmmm. Shoo.

TA!

No comments: