Ah, yes! Results. You wanna know how crappy my results are? They're 'superbbbb'. NOT
Biology - 65/100. It's alright. I failed Sec B but got 26/30 for Sec C ;D
Emaths - I FRIGGIN' PASSED THE OVERALL!!! How very unexpected.
Amaths - Predictable ... A failing grade. And my fail is realllllly fail fail. Not fail. It's fail fail. It's super low, and I betcha you'll never guess how low the grade is. Too low to be true, I tell ya.
First SYF merged rehearsal tomorrow with SJI and some other
Oh! And there's Sec 2 & 3 inter-class dance competition! The winners get to perform for the opening night of STC's musical(I think). Some kind of a prize! :\ Anyhoo, I'm taking part in it, and I can't wait to start! The theme is 50's & 60's. Som there's like Jive, Mambo, RocknRoll etc. Y'all, soz coolz rightz! Gonna suffer from a major major headache by trying to choreograph dance steps. On a brighter note, I'm so happy that 3A's enthusiasm for this event was so great, I didn't expect anything like this at all. Well, I'm sure 3A's performance is going to be a promising entertaining dance item ;) (I hope..)
By the way. Something I've found out - To publish your entry straight away on Blogger, instead of pressing "Publish Post", just press Ctrl + S, for a direct access to the "View Blog" page. Ok it's nothing much and cool, but yea, cool, still. O-M-G, I am weird. But I'm quite sure you all don't know about the Ctrl+S thing right, loserssss. Lol. Byeness! Ctrl+S, here I come!


No comments:
Post a Comment