Here are some facts that you might wanna know about, Me, the ultimate loser.
Fact #1: I am the greatest sore loser!
Fact #2: I HATE Green Tea a.k.a the worst drink ever.
Fact #3: I bathe with extremely warm water. I love.
Fact #4: I fear of complete darkness
Fact #5: I am strange - I talk to myself, make funny noises & pretend I am an opera singer when I'm alone. Well, most of the times
Fact #6: I don't plan on getting married, for now. I really dislike kids!
Fact #7: I L-O-V-E carrots and tofu!
Fact #8: I need anger-management & have no patience
Fact #9: I REALLY feel like chopping all my hair off.
Fact #10: I sense that you're getting bored at this, so bye! ;D
Gonna fail Emath pp1 tmr, so am!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment