FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, May 15, 2006

Date with love

Today's date with love(Nic Tay) after the paper was great!

We went to Tiong to have our brunch. Went to Ikea and Anchorpoint after that to shop and search for some stuff. Secret! We went to Ikea, then Anchorpoint, then to Ikea again. Stayed there for quite some time. Probably walked around Ikea 2 or 3 times laaa. But at least we got some stuffs.

After which, we went to town, for TOYS"R"US! Awesome place, I love it! We played the ice-hockey game thing there that was one display. She won me in the end! :( Damn, it was such a close fight. She's a cheater I swear. Hahaha! In the end, after walking for the whole of Toysrus, we only got the PEZ thing. Couldn't find appropriate stuff we were looking for.

Went to P.S. for Spotlight after that, and we got stuff. And yipeeyayyay, it was the end of our long search for all the stuffs. Then went to Party with us, then home together, bus 77.

Yea I love my love :D Whenever she talkes, I just can't seem to listen and respond to her. You know, her voice is like so ... I don't know! Hahaha. But she's a great company!

By the way, History was kinda ok, yet kinda bad. Can't wait for the last paper to end, I really can't. But we'll be getting back Eng and Chinese on that day. Shizz, gonna fail, die die die! Well, let's just hope for the best, right? :( I'm gonna start working on those stuff soon! Bye. My stummy's grumbling, dinner.

P/S: I'm blogging so weirdly today!

No comments: