FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, January 21, 2006

LOL issues.

I went out with my parents today to finish up buying my new year clothings. Saw fer soh on the way, how coincidental. And we were both wearing brown tops, double that.

Anyhoo, I wanna talk about stuff I dislike today, so hang in there, it's gonna be quite a long post. 2 things, just 2.

1) BLOGGING ISSUES
You know ... Some girls, esp in an all girls school. They L-O-V-E, LOVE to blog in a super hyper way.

I.E.

TODAY WAS SO GREAT GREAT GREAT! HEEHOO, cos I did something so great that I think I'm so great! :D:D:D YAYYYYY!!! I love you, I love him, I love her too! This is such a happy day!

Ok, something like that. The sentences do not link but it's just an example. I mean, can they stop being so hyper? Be a sad and lonely child, like me. Blog normally! Alright, I'll stop, it's none of my business anyway, I'm just so curious why they are so happy EVERYTIME they blog, hmmm. What do they eat? Packets of sugar?

[P.S: Not subjecting to anyone in particular]

2) HAIR ISSUES

Remember the last time I blogged about hair issues? Here's part II. I know you've been waiting for this, hahaha!

Here it is, no matter how annoying it is, I'm gonna blog about it! It keeps me entertained .. Somehow.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ohdeardear. Note how it stands up sooooo straight! Thus ...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I added a scoop of strawberry ice-cream on top, tadah! A black cone with ice-cream, yummy.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Or an APPLE TREE! Heez, it looks so cute up there.

LOL. K la, I know it's very lame, but it's okay for entertainment lor hor! Bye ...

No comments: