And I seriously felt like killing myself during bio practical today. Say what? YES I did. We had to cut the super small agar so accurately with a mere gigantic pen knife. 1 by 1 cm cube, 2 by 1 by half, and 4 by half. They had to be cut so accurately that we can't cut an excess of 1mm or lack of 1mm. What's more? I have a seriously bad case of shaky hands, boo. I was cursing like crazy! Bad mouth, bad mouth! Tsk tsk.
I'm feeling so stressed for this weekend. Reasons why:
1) Study for Chinese test
2) Do Chinese letter
3) Study for SS test
4) A & E Math homework
5) History assignment 2
6) Edit and finish history assignment 1
Darn stressing, right?!
A personal message for Keenan Tay Mun Jin: Fine, fine. Some kind of friend, huh?!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment