FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, December 05, 2005

Amath lesson was boring and I don't intend to go for tmr's or wed's and there's even homework from today's lesson. Fancy thinking that I would actually learn something reallllly important today, HA HA I laugh out loud in my nerves man. So after those 3 dreadful hours with me and Atheena counting down the amount of time left till we're dismissed, we headed straight to town with Tessa to you know.. Relieve us from all those crazy math.

Upn arrival, we just couldn't wait to have a meal. Great food at lvl 5, y'all. And of course... Atheena & I would begin looking for awsome looking shoes to get. Hahaha, and we tried on cheong sams! 20bucks only, but sadly, it's not that tight-fitting. I wanna get that 5 stripes ankle black shoe and for Atheena, cute purple shoes and white sensual. After that, walked down to cini, took some neos:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Unfortunately, Tessa went to catch a movie with her cousins. BUT ATHEENA AND I FOUND OUR NEW LOVES.
1) VODAVODA WATER
2) THAT BOSSINI JEANS

Can you feel the infinite love from us in the air? I'm sure you do. Ok la, more on B.S.L's later. Byezzz

No comments: