Yet another day home with aching legs. Anyway, so.. I went to Menotti's and the ice-cream was fab to the o to the lous(with ballet friends and teacher). It was something I deserved after 6 hours of rehearsals plus ballet class, thank you. It was just the perfect thing to lighten up my mood.
HA HA, I'm so over the moon 'cos there's no rehearsal tomorrow(LIKE FOR ONCE..). And I get to spend my day-off at Amath lesson at 8.30am?! This is so mega deluding. Not to forget, DREADFULDREADFULDREADFUL 3 long hrs for 3 consecutive days. So not looking forward to seeing C.S again with his dyed hair plus new a awful chocker I bet. So can't wait man!
Shoot. You know what song's stuck in my head? THE IMODE SONG. It's a seriously irritating song you would have never wished to come across. And also, THE NUTCRACKER SONG. I'm so sick of it already and it just has has to be stuck in that puny head of mine. What a disaster, and now I wish to suffer from a serious concussion. Omg I'm out of my mind. Bye..
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment