FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, October 03, 2005

Oh my goddddd!

There's this Australian girl who suddenly chatted with me on Msn, at first I thought she was pretty nice, then she started webcam-ing with me, AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! She swayed her hips, and pulled down her pants and showed me her butt! Goddamnit. My eyes feel VERY polluted. And she's only 12! Lucky she's a girl, if it's a guy instead, I tell you, i will DIE on the spot, seriously. Unless the guy is a pretty damn hot guy:) [HAHAHA!]

Patrick Ng Siong Teck. He locked us out of the classroom 'cos we were late for his class, 13 mins late. So we decided to sit down along the corridor and do our maths papers, then he came out and asked us to go in. WOALAO, lock us out, then want us to go back in. He seriously got some major problem. Dude! Go get a life.

The moment Atheena & I walked into KFC, the alarm went on, pretty damn loudly. We got a shock of our lives. Is walking into KFC an offence or something? What's wrong with the alarm thing, manzzz?

Chinese paper tmr! Bring DICTIONARY ya'll!

I enjoy Potato & Carrot soup, ALOT.

Braid My Hair/

No comments: