FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Cos I'll be nice for once and reply tagsss

ben: Hello monkeybrainboy! I REFUSE to link u. Yea, i've got AP, u've got a problem with that?;)

Regine: HOOHOOHOO. I sound like an owl.

blah: YEA OF COS, SJI'S MY LOVE. Who's this?

DEBBIE: Sorry about that laaaa, i was too tired, i zonked out

nadine: Hey, thanks:)

FER: Thank you!

jiali: Hope u had a wonderfulwonderful b'day, eh?

BeN: Monkeybrainboy again?! No sweet for you! You want bananas instead?

EDEN: Yoooo, thanksss

Stephanie: I love it, it's hot babeh! Thank you.

chin: Your birthday's coming soon, in 3 months' time. You're growing old, wayyy too fast, chiccc.

tessa: THANK YOU TESSA:) I'm Atheena's lucky charm, and im ur ke xing. Wowow, so contradicting. Lovelehhh

DEBBIE: You again! THANK YOU i love the envelope, u still have yet to tell me how u did it, chicken neh neh!

rahmuna: I won't lower it down! If it's too low, it'll be bad for ur back. You have to have a good posture, my dear!

saddist: oOoh, OrChId PaRk BeTtEr aHx . . Me DiDn'T KnOw WoRx! NeVer HeArD Of It LeHhz. kEkEx!

Oh dearness, that xiao-pinkie(ahlian) language makes me go wawa. Yet, it's so fun.
I'm going back to mugging geog now! See ya later alligator. I feel highhh, babehz.

No comments: