Kanasai, I was indeed rotting. What was I thinking man? I need to do something productive now! Bring me shopping, someone. I'm in a total need to retail theraphy please!
I watched dvd from morning till now. Read his book from 10-11. Then went out to the living room, thinking that there might be The Bold And The Beautiful on StarWorld, sadly, they don't show it on weekdays, so oh wells, watched dvd la. American Pie 2, followed by Down To Earth, then Monsters Inc. I've watch Monsters Inc. like 56332546 times already, just felt like watching it again. But who cares?
Now I feel like playing with my brother's wife. It's calling my name! But I'm too lazy to like set it up. Oh wait, I just realised, my bro brought his wife with him to camp. Kanasai! Then how did I manage to hear it calling my name? Chickennehz, y'all.
I don't want Thursday or Friday to come any sooner. I don't want those results coming back to me. Aiya kanasai la, I'm prepared for the worst.
I need to see some sji now now now, haven't had that lovely sight for a longgggg time manz! Feeling totally useless and desperate. Pangsai
Now I feel like gorging myself with a huge packet of mister potato tomato flavoured chips! Yummmm-drools
Ok ok bye. I shall be nice for once and greet that braces annoying geek, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEN
FOREVER AND A DAY
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment