Yeah I did it again, rotting my life away. But I mean, it's fun to do so. Oh dear. Speaking of which, I like to say "Oh dear" in this certain British accent when I sense something bad approaching. Try it!
Hah, my toenail is officially purple-brown in colour. I think it has its life of its own. It changes colour as and when it wants to. Like changing lingerie. Mood swings too, probably.
What a lazy and down right stupid day, with not many fun people online other than Atheena, signing in and out due to dc. Give me the blingbling people! I want to shop and act like some pathetic bimbo trying on clothes and say "that's hot." Forget it. What a suicidal thought.
My brother, and by the way, he has a very irritating name, Nicholas. Nicholas said he wants to go out with me to town when he comes home later. What rubbish! Then he said "aiya no money la" Kanasai. He's probably saving up money to buy a car. He's taking up driving lessons now, bet he'll fail. Ok, I should stop being so mean to him already.
I need to pee, quite badly. But well, I'm very lazy and I dislike pulling my pants down. My mom keeps calling home, for what? I can't stand it, I hate picking up the phone. It's so scary when you pick up, taut with suspense, and don't know who's on the other line. Ah what am I saying?
ATHEENA: Yeah, hot skin man!
*: Sidney Sheldon is a male author. Who's this?
vineeta: Haha how I wish I could play the drums, but nah I don't. What gave you the idea anyway?
tessa: Yeh, shopping's productive. I mean you walk when you shop right? And run when you see something really attractive right? Uhuh, and walking/running is a form of exercise, you see.
Steph: Your chinese letter is seriously funny. I didn't score THAT well for english anyway. It's only merrymerry for you.
eedee: I thought Sidney Sheldon is a woman too.
DEBBIE: Oh look who's talking?
ATHEENA: Pop-up? I don't know!
chin: Yeah, speaking of which, I haven't played with your toy yet and it's still in my bag! And yeah CFS is dead. We'll revive it somehow, yea.
Regine: Huh, if there's no war, then there's no fun!
deborah: Yeah you too!
tessa: Yea yeaaaaa, thank you tessa! I love you tessa! Kanasai.
Bye, y'all. Good day, mate!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment