FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I got myself a hot adidas BAGPACK. It's a bagpack people! How amazing. Tessa got a new bag yesterday too :) & foongching is already a bagpacker. So we're all BAGPACKERS, and now it's up to Atheena to get one!

Tessa and Atheena. They went to cut their hair, so i accompanied them. Well, the look, ummm bahhhh ok. I prefer their previous hair though

Aiyer, the sight of HIM makes me sick. Lucky there's no math lesson today! I think he's so act la

Here are a 10 things that are going HAYWIRE :
  1. Our D&T project
  2. Handwriting
  3. Me sitting here blogging and not doing my hwk and studying
  4. The topic on Motion Geometry
  5. Toenail
  6. Hair
  7. Not coming up with a study plan
  8. Homework he gave us
  9. Pens running out of ink
  10. Fats accumuliating in my body

OH YES there's a new fan club. It's ... MR TAN(gobert) FAN CLUB! And Chi Theng is now known as Justice Bao.

I better get going to do his hwk laaa tsk. BYE

No comments: