FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HAPPY ACS DAY!

I NEED TO SAY THIS BADDDDDLY

HE OUGHT TO GET A LIFE ALREADY. I CAN'T STAND HIM.
He said that i was behaving like an idiot yesterday, 'cos I told him my mom is like banning me from the com, so I couldn't go to heymath to read the topics he want us to. MY FAULT ISIT?! He got so worked up for hell nut's reason. He puts words into people's mouth one la, he said the reason why my mom is banning me from the com is that i always spend the whole day using the com. WOALIAO, u think people that free isit? And he just had to humiliate me in front of the whole class. Of course i fighted back, i did the whatever sign and rolled my eyes, he did it too! WTF LA, HE. He's a totaly CMI(cannot make it) POSITIVE.

CMI CMI CMI, EAT MY DUST LA YOU! Then u know sometimes, u don't put ur ruler like PERFECTLY straight with the paper right? Then i told him that, he humiliated me for the SECOND time, he went something like "Unless u're retarded or something la!" I don't rmb what he said exactly, and then he tried to demonstrate the retarded, like his hand kept jerking while holding the ruler, HELLO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR PEOPLE LIKE THIS LA! Asshole, seriously a true asshole. If u're pms-ing, just tell us u're pms-ing. Don't vent ur anger on us la, please, we did nothing wrong.

If he ever reads this post, I don't fcuking care. 'Cos he shows no form of respect to me, so I shan't too! Right?

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ANTI-CHARSIEW DAY! The more i should celebrate this occasion after this post! Ok im totally stress and anger free now. Here's another Patrick hater : HO FOONG CHIN! www.feeltherain-.blogspot.com Go read her post

No comments: