FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

ENGLISH ORAL

It was all about tourism today la. So stupid.

Picture description: I said "This picture depicts a scene at the roadside of many shop-houses ..."

Conversation: She asked "Tell me about a day trip when u were on a holiday."

wth i didn't know what to say la. I crapped through ok. I think i will do BADLY, aiyer! English oral just had to end to early and lit class just had to start to late. From 10+ - 12+, we, tess chin tina fer weizhen hanwei & I went to plaza sing to eat and went to Carrefour to play. Extremely fun cos we took everything we cld and put into the trolley for the fun of it, then we had to put everything back in the end. So funny la. Had ballet after lit class, im feeling extremely exhausted, aiyerrr, little boy is really annoying me tskkk!

Im going, poof.

Totally can't wait for friday, girls!: D

No comments: