FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, September 05, 2005

CHINESE ORAL

Passage was easy. CONVERSATION WAS HELL CHEEM. Like wth ok, something about an article about two taiwanese men killing a 7 yr old boy and his step-mom was the mastermind. And i obviously don't know what to say. I MEAN, WHAT CAN U SAY?! She kept asking me alot of qns and tried to like hint to me. I gave up la, i took quite long to respond.

WELL WELL, being the VERY VERY k-po me, i decided to peek at the marks she gave me when i walked past her. I GOT 9/10 FOR ME PASSAGE! AND 20+/30 FOR MY CONVERSATION. PASS ALREADY PASS ALREADY! I only saw her writing a 2 after i stood up and walked away. Ok maybe 2/30 la hor?

English oral tomorrow. Then lit class then ballet. I skipped ballet today, im sick la. Doing some stupid tests little boy gave me

No comments: