FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, May 05, 2005

You wanna know how the chinese paper went? One word. HORRID

The teachers are such vicious human beings. They come up with yada yada yada ____(miao) xiao(small) as tian xie han zhi. PANICKS! I've never came across that miao word before! And that word is not in the shou ce. It is in the textbook. You tell me, how cunning can they get?

Talk about the cloze passage ... I could hardly even answer one qn. The passage was about william hung and how he became famous overnight etc. So crappy, lar
The comprehensions were alright, quite easy. But all in all, i think i will flunk this paper. OH YES for the compo i wrote the qn on you meeting an extrodinary person. I wrote about David Blaine. I was running out of ideas! Anyways, luckily i had the chinese dictionary with me, its my life saviour! :) And Pui yoong is such a chinese genius, argh

After school, pui yoong atheena tessa cherene and i went to kfc to have our lunch and we came up with an superrr evil plan HAHAHAH its going to be so much fun!

No comments: