FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, May 06, 2005

Hello! I have this sudden urge to sit on a super cold bus for an ultra looooooong journey. AH stop saying already.

Almost had maths test today but char siew postponed it to next week. Hmm somehow im beginning to like maths! And yar, you know that kind of feeling when you manage to solve a difficult qn! Satisfactory baby! Had maths class after school today and i brought back almost all the textbooks home to? STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!

Sitting at the back of the class for exams is good. I like it. It feels so comfy and cozy : ) Tina tess and i are sitted so far away from each other! One is index no. 1, the other is 33 and i am 18. Tina sits first row all the way infront. I sit third row all the way to the back, tess sits 6th row in the middle. BOO

On the way back home, on the train, we played the sir stamford raffles game. And once again, i lost. Predictable! I have such lousy balance skills *Falls off chair

I need to see some and i need to see some now!!!
Where did my candy shop song go to?! GROWLS

Barbie Dolls are pretty

No comments: