FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, March 18, 2005

I did flag day yesterday. It was alright. Tiring actually!

Me: Would you like to donate?
Rude person: *I THINK I SHOULD IGNORE *ignores

How rude! At least respond and shake you head or give me a sign to tell me no thank you! But at least there are still some kind souls around orchard road! Many donated $2 and tried to stuff that note into that small little hole.

Son(around 5-6 yrs old): I wanna buy that! *Points to the flag day sticker
Mother: Haha you can't buy that! *Takes out wallet and donates and took a sticker for the son

GOOD JOB, LITTLE BOY! :D There was this guy who had like plenty of coins in his hand! So if someone approaches him and asks him if he would like to donate, he would just lift up his hand and drop a coin in and take a sticker and paste it on his newspaper! There were like 5 stickers on it already. He's such a kind soul! We should look up to him, we shall make him our role model! YIPEE then there was this lady, she walked up to me while someone was donating, she took out all her coins and dropped them in and said '' I wanna get rid of all my coins'' ME: =D *WOOHOO

A celebrity donated to me! You know the show, police and thief? Tok kong's wife? Yes, her! She donated 20c thou, but still! 1c can go a long way. Tessa and I slacked at mos burger during lunch time and we met atheena. Well, my conclusion is, Flag day can be fun if you want it to be! And remember your motive of doing flag day is helping those people in need! OH MAN i sound like some ah ma

Im going out later with atheena, tessa, tessa's cousins[?!] and amy to town and watch the SPONGEBOB MOVIE! WOOHOO and maybe shop for amy coz she's gonna bring $200 to shop. WHAT A RICH GIRL

No comments: