Back from camp ytd. Let me keep this short and sweet. Fara rocks, Man rocks, Cheeky chong rocks, Nicholas rocks, Wayne rocks, all the trainers rock, CAPE ROCKS, FBT rocks, 2E rocks.
(Elmo song tune) Nananana, nananana 2E rocks... Nananana, nananana 2E rocks... (We will rock you tune) We will we will kick your butt like an apple tart and always make you fart *use your hand and blow, make the fart sound!
E!(4 claps) L!(4 claps) I!(4 claps!) Z!(4 claps!) A!(4claps) B!(4 claps) E!(4 claps) T!(4 claps) H!(4 claps) E-L-I-Z-A-B-E-T-H! 2-E! 2-E! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ELIZABETH!
OUR CAMP CHEERS ROCK! 2E was so enthusiastic!
Our campfire item was great. So happy. But i was so sad to leave the camp as the bond with the trainers and the camp was really good. I shed a tear in the bus. Forget bout it.
2E rocks. CAPE got a prize for the 3 best grps! CHEEKY ROCKS! He's so funny la, more info bout the camp on WWW.SPLENDIOR.BLOGSPOT.COM (B.S.L!:B) Actually its more like FULL info.
MOE DAIRY FARM CAMP ROCKS! :B
FOREVER AND A DAY
Sunday, March 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment