FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Webcam

Using Ben's laptop now and found some pictures taken when we were both stressed out about 'A' Levels in 2009. Enjoy!

ehhh doesn't he love my armpit!

Our ultimate ultimate fav = just slacking on the bed. I think this pic's post-A's period

What he did for me for Vday :) So sweeet

hahahahahahaha look at his tongue!

Promoting his mom's yummy choc cake!

Squishyyyy

The pictures may appear to be the case where I bully him and yknow he being the poor helpless victim and all?.. but noooo trust me on this, it's the other way round shhh

It's only Tuesday but I miss him so much already. Really looking forward to Friday when I get to see him! Followed by my extended weekend to Monday (Y)

3 comments:

Ben said...

Hahaha see! Evidence of you always bullying me!!!! Right on your blog! K just kiddin' yurr, love u much!

Marissa Lim said...

I miss you already

Atheena Som said...

b2, its JUNE alreadyyyyy hahaha can you pls update~ this is why i visit your blog like, every fortnight!

lovelove, b1~ :B