FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, January 09, 2010


A lot has happened lately. But I am just too lately to update this dead space.
Right now, I am trying to spend as much time as I can with Ben. Because we still don't know when he's enlisting. Stupid army. It's like they're gonna take him away.. anytime now. Kinda scary and it really sucks. This vv silly boy is my life and I don't spend more than 2 days without him. Sooo no job hunting at the moment! Don't even know what I want to work as. S.M.S somebody! Any lobangz?

Soooooooo I am now currently into making charm bracelets and earrings and I'm gonna take up dressmaking classes soon! Hopefully in half a year's time I can make my own clothings. (Y)

11 comments:

Marissa Lim said...

You're my life toooo, absolutely, without doubt, 100%!!!!!

Looks like you're commenting on your own post hahahahha!

Marissa Lim said...

Omg benjamin goh yi teck christe, how dare u use my acc!!! Hahahha love u anyhow :)

Marissa Lim said...

love you anyhow toooo! see you tmr, citadelsss!

Ben said...

ehhhh why you keep replying yourself!!!!!!!

i still love you though (:

Marissa Lim said...

:(

Marissa Lim said...

soooo bad. u're saying this while sitting beside meeeeeee

Anne said...

Okay, confusing thread above. HAHAHA. ANYWAY MARIS AFTER YOU LEARN DRESS MAKING YOU CAN HELP ME ALSO I DONT HAVE TO RELY ON MY MOM YAY!!! HAHAHA

Marissa Lim said...

hahahah ben la, go use my acc to leave me comments!!

ooooh can but it'll take me like idk, say, 1 yr to learn how to make like those dresses you see outside! but if i ever do learn.. will deffo help u! hehe. how're u qttt?

nicole cheryl alexis tay said...

omg im so happy ben's enlisting in april and not jan. means we four can meet up more before both glenn and ben leaves. anyway im better now love! thanks for caring kay. just need to get my voice back thats all. i hope i didnt pass it to the both of you! okay see you both soon okay (:

love you love.

Anonymous said...

Maris!! You look so nice in the photo... as usual. Mizz your pretty face!!! Haha. Omgosh, when will we have a T11 gathering again )):

See ya soon!! Luvvv (L)

Marissa Lim said...

niclove: heyyyy! yes we must must meet hang out lots of times b4 they both enlist and leave us, 2 poor souls, behind :( aww glad u're better!! don't worry about us! love youuu

belle: hi babe!! hahaha what nonsense?!!I miss YOUR pretty face and you and all the girls, miss all those crazy times (esp. karaoke!!!) and what happened to our suana @ ur place?! hahah hope you're doing well!! :) loveee