Have been loving every minute of post-As life, especially with Ben and family. Embracing the holidays!!
Anyway so I figured I shall do a post with pictures since it's been like a gazillion years since I did one. So here it is!
Prom! (rest of the pics are up on fb)

Love these 2 so so much!! Without them, I don't think I'd go for prom hahaha jk. But they were great great help in my prep :) thanks girliessss love you!

Ben came to pick me up! Awww and he looked so dashinggg *melts* hahaha


Clique 5!

AWWWW BRANDON! So so so happy for him!

This is Gwennie mouse! The girl i was closest to during PAE. Those times spent were awesomeee. This little mouse is abit crazy. Very out there and spontaneous! But she's so cute nevertheless. Love you mousie!

So paiseh. Had to do like an impromptu performance.

That's Ben with a wig HAHA

Best Prom King ever! (L)

usually the only girl when i hang out with them but not anymore... ;) *nudge brandon nudge*

Dance Exco 08/09!

Spice girls, babies...

Rachie:) a greatgreat girlfriend to hang out with! Dancing and jewellery making(hopefully soon!) are our shared interests. Love you rach although you're full of crap hehe:) BETTER ACE LIT.

JASMINE! My bestest best dance friend. She's the sweetest looking girl you'll ever meet and trust me, she's as sweet on the inside. Dancing will never be the same without her :)

Michelleeee pri 6's BFF!! We had such a great time in primary school and i miss those times.. Nevertheless she's been a real cutie since then!

Here are my favourite girls from T11!! They make school life so much fun. Best classmates everrr

2 fav girls in class!

Anneeee aka QT. Absolutely love this girl because one, she's adorable!! and two, she makes my day just by singing gay songs with me while holding up highlighters and swaying them, pretending that those are lightsticks. And her infectious laughter is unforgettable :)

Belle! A pretty girly girl who almost shares the same b'day as me. Love this girl 'cos we've got so much in common (tiny bladder haha) and she's a great girlfriend to have!

this is my qin ai de! been friends since sec 1! Best memories are those where we laugh like crazzzy during chem lessons. JC life wouldn't be tt great if were not for her. Love you buffy!!

This is RGA! She's easily the craziest girl (really wonder where she gets all those energy from!) in class but i love her to bits because we do crazy things together. And I can confide in her because she truly cares :)

And this is Sherrrrrrie! Super pretty girl who can make guys drool tgt with her hahah with a great character(vvv nice). Abit gross and unglam at times... but she's so sweeeeet like a berry!

This is Shalini aka BITCH (what we call each other). hahahaa she's someone who everyone likes making fun of but here's the thing, she never gets offended and is super funny too! Head of the Tamil Tigers, this girl is fierce! But vv nice to her friends. Aww BITCH LOVE.

Bonbonbonnie. Such a sweetsweet girl:) Probably the nicest girl in class! She cares for all of us and never fails to offer help whenever anyone needs it!

Aww this is Thivya (not from t11 tho!). Friends since Sec 1. VVVV super sweet girl who loves her friends and cares for them. Love and miss this girl! It's been ages since we last hung out thivie!
That's about it for Prom!
Anyways guyzzz I got my hair permed. Sooo happy because I finally have got curls!! Straight hair was too boring and i looked so sickly in it hahah.
And... I'm going fon a weekend trip to Batam with Ben and siblings and their respective gf/bf! Massage go-kart cable ski hehehehehe gonna be so fun can't wait!!!
P.S. this post took me so long :( It's gonna be another gazillion years till i blog something like this again..
7 comments:
oooh you blogged on your prom, i just saw! hahaha i just blogged mine tooooo thanks for helping me that evening yeah, love you and angie sooo muchooo! (L)
awwww i loveeee you maris!!!! HAHAHAHA you look really pretty in curls!! BACK TO BALLET SOONN YEAH? :) LOVE YAAAA!
Hi pretty! I just read this! Love you so much. Totally missing the good times in class laughing at nothing and singing so out of tune but nyehehe who cares? Miss you plenty and I'm really hoping to see you soon!!!
Tina: HI BABEEEE HEHEHE yknow i will comment u on ur blog!
Jazy: LOVE U 2 jazybaby. yes yes back to ballet soon!!! gna contact ms cheah real soon abt the open free class. sharona and zaneta have agreed to come back for it :)
Anne: awww harlo qt! yaaa miss those times too.. esp when we get real stressed! can't wait to see u soooooon, dec babies celeb!!!:) love you qtqtqt
aw man I'm one of the sovery lucky few in the honour roll for your special blog post? LOVE YOU AH MARISSSS (X btw curly gurly you looked damn nice that day (X prom queen rock that thang! and i must pass you your presentttttt
eh this is a bit late la huh but you totally look like a sexy vixen hahahaha <3
HAHAHAHAHAHA omg I was wondering who the stalker brandonow is THEN I REALISED I USED MY BROTHER'S ACCOUNT TO SIGN IN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry marix love you so (X GO CHEENATOWN TGT! -rachel
Post a Comment