FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Could've been

Many of my friends I knew from ballet have gone overseas to pursue ballet further.. All over the world. Isn't it great, doing something they're really really passionate about full-time? Just take a look at Min Yi, she's in the finals for Genee International Ballet Competition (most prestigious). So proud of her!

I could've been on the same journey that my other friends are on. I wish I were on the same journey.

I missed
Turn back time?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if you did you might nt have met ben. (and all of us rolled in one heehee!) *hugs (:
i regretted giving it up too. ): maybe we just have to accept that regrets are part of life and how our future pans out deps on how well we deal with them.

estee

Marissa Lim said...

awww thanks :) tt was encouraging! hahaha another optimist like Ben. anyway i plan to get back at it aft As hehe

c u nxt sun? :)

Anonymous said...

haha you should!who cares abt uni hoho. dancedanceee! (x no la it's more of being a realist ha.

yup next sun!and daph's engagement too, you're going right?? final stretch for prelims, press on! (:

Ben said...

Yup yup so you always continue after 'A's no worries! Be, like what i said, a ballet teacher! (:

"qt" said...

There's no point giving up something you love if it's gonna make you miserable for the rest of yourlife. Chances may have gone by, but better ones might come by! (L)(L)(L) luvvv you maris hehehe

Marissa Lim said...

Ben: thanks bp :) but u don't think anyone will
hire me! Hahah love u

Qt: heyaaa yeh but it's usually at this age tt it's best
to get a scholarship and overseas and stuff, for ballet. Oh wellll hahah too late now! Thanks anw :)

Marissa Lim said...

I mean, "I don't think anyone will hire me" hahah

Belle said...

Cheer up pretty!!! I can see you getting your ABB at the end of the year!! (or maybe AAA also can ah, haha)

Rmbr, Study hard then (ballet) hard, hahaha. luvvya!