FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Slow down

Everthing's getter tougher day by day. I just want everything to slow down or even better, come to a halt. But that is just a wishful thinking and besides, who doesn't want that right?

But there is this somewhat inexplicable feeling i have as of now. Just wish that i could share this with someone who' d understand.

\\\

Sentences flow freely in my mind. They construct themselves beautifully. But when i try to express them orally or pen them down into words, they...

My mind says this but what i truly desire is another. No one will understand.

4 comments:

Ben said...

I understand, I really do!
Don't worry k, we're in this tgt and we'll pull through it tgt too! and I'll always be right there for you <3

Ben said...

I mean here for you bp!

Marissa Lim said...

Haha noo bp it's smth else really..nv mentioned it to you before! Don't act like u know everything la hehehe yes i'll be here or you 2! Loveyaaa c:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, RGA understands... -wise face and pats you slowly-

hahaha okay maybe i dont, but i'll be here if you need someone. (but obviously after ben la haha)