FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, June 20, 2009

hope

"MOE PLS EXTEND THE HOLS FERRRRREAL"
(hoping that swine flu will get worse just for this sake. Hope.)

I need this. I'm sure you all do too right! ('cept for the geeks :B who can't waittt to sit for Midyrs) Should be studying now but I'm happily surfing the net and went for a L4D session just now with Ben, my sis and her bf = FAIL

ixx^ says:
im supposed to be studying hahaha
belly-lou! says:
hahahahah
i really cant be bothered


That's Christabel Reena David for you. Hahahahaha RGA & MGA = FAIL (Midyrs only. Other than that, we can rock ya world homiez) Ben is studying right now... I def would too if he's beside me right now :(

In desperate need of motivation grr.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah must you expose me! yeah sure fail midyrs one. unless i suddenly turn into a genius then can pass w/o studyinggggg. haizzzzz. i wishhh.

Marissa Lim said...

hahahah i have a feeling you won't fail! haven't i told you that i've always thought that you're naturally smart??! heheh

Anonymous said...

hahahaha eh tt is so not true la! i failed a million gazillion things alr!!!

but that was v encouraging <3<3<3

Marissa Lim said...

but of cos hahahahah i AM MGA afterall ;) heheh

belly-lou! says:
heehee
i replied
we damn gross sia
can talk on msn
ixx^ says:
hahahhaha\
joke sia
belly-lou! says:
but wanna comment
hahaha

hahahahahahahahaha