So 2 whole weeks of school is over. I am dead beat. Have been very busy almost everydayyy. CNY + SYF dance practices. Plus completing holiday homework which is obv overdue.. plus homework for 09. Fell sick on mon morn but still went to sch but went home aft 2 hrs, skipped mass PE! hehehe *jumps around* Haiii I don't know how I'm going to get through this year well.. But i'm just v v v thankful for 2T11!
Celebrated CNY in school today. Waiting for the vids for the dance to be uploaded to youtube. Then lao yu sheng. Which Cutter made a huge mess of ughhh. But Mer crashed!! And we brought too much food for pot luck so we were basically just giving food to other classes. Generous. Is. T11. :}
I have many peeexxx, which aren't uploaded yet bcoz i m lazeee. Will do it soon (no gurantees!)
CNY this yr is fast like cheetah. Like no moooood for it ah? Feel so exhausted and all. Just 3 things i want badly:
1) Buy outfits for CNY (no timeee)
2) Gain weight (the 2kg i lost over the hols, freaking weirddd)
3) shweeep shweep shweep
tired tired. Gotta go loveee
HAPPY NIU YEAR
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yes happy cny to you toooo MGA! <3!
hey sick and tired girl. majorly overdue this any anyhoos, here're the photos from auntie linda's b'day. (: you take care now.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=213071&l=0cf52&id=709310563
estee
Post a Comment