FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry for the much overdue post. Had to wait for the very lazy ah teck to send me pix so yuhhhh, enjoy!

15/11 Ben's 17th

Celebrated for him 2 days earlier! Prepared like a 3 course meal while I was still siiick. Brought all the food out to West Coast park. Found a really nice and quiet shelter. Set everything up, candles, lightings all. Waited for him to arrive. He had to find me hahaaha. Gave him a few clues. He took half an hr to find me hahaha spell n-o-o-b. Kiddddding hehe. Alright pikchas here you goooo..

Photobucket
the wind blew them all away:(
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
long sleeve I bought for himmm
Photobucket
+++ cookies I baked!
Photobucket
hahahahah crazeeee


Photobucket

Photobucket
"ben give me a seductive look quick quick!"
Photobucket
"oiiii your turn!!" ._.
Photobucket
hahaha his attempt at going >.<
Photobucket
well, and my attempt at being an auntie
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Hi there girls!!!"



16/11 Ben's b'day lunch

With his family. Omgggg trembles with fear (other than meeting his bro whom I have met about 3 times). But it was alright! Turns out everyone's so nice.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Went to walk around then went back to his place. The guys surprised him below his place at night hahaha super funnnyyyy. Too bad I've got no pix..

17/11 Month-versary

Wanted to go to SBG! So he came over early in the morn.. wanted to prepared food all but it started raining in the afternoon and then we lost the mood to go. So we decided to cook dinner on our own. Had some creamy pasta. Koped the recipe from the internet hwahaha and a lot a lot of fruit salad! yumyummm

Photobucket
turned out not too baddd!

Todayyy. Went to Belle's place for a meeting with class for the OCIP trip! Then went for Swank's b'day dinner. I'm so shweeepieee but I zzz too much I think for the past week or so I have been having at least 8hrs of sleep. I am truly a pig.

Got to bounce ... boink!(hahahaha omg lame)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi just a passer by but you and yr bf look so alike in the collage! :) btw is he mixed or something?

Marissa Lim said...

hey aww we do look alike?? i don't think so haha. yeah he is, half eurasian.

Anonymous said...

hehehe you and ben are the sweetest laaaa, always make me go awwwwww.(:

loveyaaaa MGA!

Marissa Lim said...

awww sexayeee RGA thx thx.

LURBEU C U TMR. GOLDEN VIEW HOTEL GOT PJ PARTY SIOL HEHEHEH