FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, October 19, 2008

swans are such beautiful animals.

Just helping Lim Chuan spread the msg!

GIG
when? 4 Dec '08
who? 7 bands (mostly from CJ!)
where? Old School (behind Mount Sophia/behind Cathay near PS)
time? 5:30 onwards
tix px? $13
highlight? CJ's J2 dancers to open event

tell me if you're interested.

I am utterly bored. I have got nothing to do. Okay maybe I do, like uh revise Chinese because there is a horrible Chinese mock exam tomorrow and A's chinese is in 11 days' time? But nooo I abso refuse to, no mood (never had it. I mean, it's Chinese!!). Besides, I have PW meeting online @9. So I'm gonna stare at the screen till the clock strikes 9 and get my brain to switch to function mode again. Damn PW, what a waste of my life!! grr angstyangsty grr. Oh btw the "genius of all time" who came up with PW is a teacher in SA now.. go find her if you like!

OHhhh I have been playing Theme Hospital, this really old school game, played it when I was little. Funfunfun go try. You build your own hospital and people actually have their heads inflated, burn into flames and puke everywhere. But other than that, the whole idea of managing a hospital on your own is rather... cool BD

mmm oh got my very damaged hair a trim so it's pretty much shorter now haiiii. gna dread the whole of next week... 40 more mins.. K my brain shuts down now byeee

1 comment:

Atheena Som said...

i bet your hair is still the longest despite the trim la!