FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, October 26, 2008

(edited,nt actual colour)Class Pics 4 Yr Bk! (sry for the vvv bad quality. click to enlarge)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last Day of Sch! (thx Belle & Eli for pix)
Photobucket
Photobucket

aw look at Mr Kam!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket


Webcamzzz!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lubew Daviddd hahaha oh and yes Eli 2

K I'm back to using Photobucket bcos it Was a total bitch last time for not letting me upload pix.. but I tried again this time round and it's a bitch no more!! ^^
Anyways I spent my whole Sunday rotting at home. Sleep eat computer. Wanted to jog... But I have a swollen left eye. Rash I think. Itchy witchy scratchy watchy! Now I look like a one-eyed monstaaaaa, gr8888

My sister just offered me to jog with her tmr! But jogging with her = wake up really early, jog for a greatttt amount of distance and then feel like jelly afterwards.. Should I??? Maybe. Gotta. Keep. Fit!! dengggadengdeng

okiedokes gta make a phone call baiii

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, my right eye was super swollen yesterday too because I slept with my contact lens on :( It disappeared when I woke up wtf right hahahaha

Elissa

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey! guess whos this!
let me give you a clue:
winkwinktsktskbangbang!
hahaha whaddup homie dawg
i was bored kay. byezz