FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Major overdue

So so so much has happened throughout the past few weeks. From endless dance rehearsals to the amazing dance concert to LTC to The Big Groove to FTTs sleepover. I really don't know how long I'll take to finish up this post but hopefully, not long. Because ahhh, power of pictures! (made use of Gickr for sleepover pics. thx Mer!) Indeed, it speaks more than a thousand words. So more piz, less talk (v v v lazy too) Here goes...

31/5 CJC DANCE CONCERT: BLAZE

finale lin & steph! nicole! ryan! he's our saviourrr thx so muchhh to the 2 hotties below for the gorgeous bouquet:} BFF, Brandon, Ben. BBB. You 3 are loveee(helped me carry my flowers! heh)



Blaze so effing awesome to the mxm XX miss CJ dance much!


2-5/6 LTC

Oh ya I went for this as a CCA *cough* leader. In short, it was quite okay! Had Ben in the same grp hahaha whatttaaahhh so coincidental! Funny facil, Claudio who is like super comical. He and his crazy antics and forever being so proud that he is unfit hahah. But I guess I did learn quite abit from this camp. Guess I did grow as a *cough* leader... I haven't received any pics yet so.. till next time!

8/6 The Big Groove

Brought to you by O School, what else can you expect? Nothing but amazing dancers and moves. Crews from Jap, Aus, Philippines etc came down! Went down with CJ dancers.

before

my fav few!

after


11-12/6 FTTs Sleepover

Absoooo awesome shizz. Decided to have a cute-PJs sleepover @ Angie's to catch up and of cossss have some fun lovin' time! But in the end, Bhagat can't make it and Chin could only stay till night time. So Angie, Tina & I like errr basically went wild (no matter the number, FTTs still go crazy hahah) . The pics will help tell the rest of the story...

pimp myspace - Gickr

jumps! (hahahahah the prep position is damn funny)

pimp your myspace
tryna act aH liAnx*~ (ok some more like tryna act retarded)

pimp myspace


pimp myspace


free graphic for myspace

graphic myspace at Gickr.com
HAHAHAHAHA act 300 pounds + horried faces! double chin hahah damn ooglehzzz

pimp myspace
went down @ 2+am to the pool in our underwear hahahaahahahahahahaha


avatars myspace at Gickr.com


pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
attempts at lifting our legs and not falling off till the camera snaps a pic!

myspace graphic
Chin & Bhag came the next day and yes, we jump! Again.

pimp your myspace at Gickr.com
Aww finally settling down for a family portrait + Ella!

myspace image at Gickr
you know you want a piece of us ... HAHAHA officially insane. Off to PP!

graphic myspace at Gickr.com
aiyohhh waiting for bus also can jump and pose all hahahah

Create myspace graphic with Gickr
@ PP then off to Chin's place!

Gotta love these 4 + Ella! The crazy things we do.. They're seriously more than what I could ever ask for. Can't wait for the next outing when Ella comes back!

Gtg go sleep now. If not sister will literally drag me out of bed tmr morning. Going to Shangri-la hotel to swim. Eggggciting

brrrr I'm hungry bye

No comments: